Display, 60cm 4 burner, aluminium control panel, 2 high output burners (560-2800W), 2 standard burners (380-1900W), electric ignition, cast iron trivets gas cooktop
SKU: VG264 234AU
Gaggenau VG264 234AU 60cm 4 burner gas cooktop
- Can be combined with the cooktops of the Vario 200 series to a harmonic unity Generous control panel for comfortable and secure operation Solid smooth-surface cast pan supports for easy and safe positioning of cookware 9.4 KW on 4 burners
- Cooking zones
- 2 high output burners (560 – 2800 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 22 cm.
- 2 standard burners (380 – 1900 W), suitable for pots up to max. ø 22 cm.
- Control knobs with cooking zone and output level markings.
- One-handed operation.
- Electric ignition.
- Two-part cast pan support with continuous pot surface.
- Enamelled burner cover.
- Thermoelectric safety pilot.
- Planning notes
- Special nozzles can be ordered as spare parts.
- Air intake from above.
- No intermediate shelf required.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Securing rail on the rear and the front.
- A minimum lateral clearance of at least 150 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation fitted.
- With a total connected load of more than 11 kW local regulations concerning room ventilation, room size and combination of extraction or recirculation hoods must be observed.
- Minimum clearance between gas cooktop(s) with more than 11 kW and ventilation hood 70 cm.
- Special nozzles (order 2 of each): Part No. 433603 Natural gas 20 mbar, Part No. 419831 Liquid gas 30 mbar, Part No. 419830 Liquid gas 50 mbar
- Total connected load gas 9.4 kW.
- Total connected load electric 1.0 W.
- Connecting cable 1.4 m with plug.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.